Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My cat and dog. Aren't they cute! Naww
Ok so I prefer cats to dogs. Dogs are way too needy. Cats are fluffy and their meows adorable! Well my cat is fluffy and soft and funny. I wonder if they can communicate with each other... That would be cool! Wouldn't it?
Yes these are the things I think about...
I love how my sock is in between them... ^^.
This is lovely really...ok I lost my train of thought and I have forgotten what I was talking about before the 3 dots. well anyway.
I am away wandering amongst the wavery daisies.

1 comment:

  1. This is thought-provoking Tara, it somewhat reminded me of the poem: "I wandered lonely as a cloud" by William Wordsworth- one of my most favourite poems ever. Have you read his work? And I prefer cats over dogs too :) I have 5 cats (2 at my mum's house; 3 at my sister's) Vuong.

    ReplyDelete